Hello oVirt community,

When listing virtual machines, is there a quick way to see how much RAM/CPU
each machine has?

In oVirt 4.0.4, I can see ram/cpu usage in a very nice way, but I can not
access easily the total RAM and number of CPUs.
The only way to find this information in GUI is to edit a vm and see the system
tab (and that's when the "edit" context menu is available, which is not always)

Am I missing something?
This information is very usefull and sometimes critical (when migrating VM to
hosts which are already low on free RAM, specially when balloning is involved)

I would like to see this information always on screen, like a (un)checkable
column... does it seem doable ?
Maybe it would be possible to show it while hoovering the memory/cpu
information with the mouse ?

Please forgive me if this is not the rigth place to post this question/request.

cordialement, regards,
Nelson LAMEIRAS

Lyra Network
Service Projets et Processus