Just to update:

I used: PGPASSWORD=dbpass /usr/share/ovirt-engine/setup/dbutils/unlock_entity.sh -v -u engine -d engine -t disk <disk-uuid>

This indeed got the disks back to the OK state, however, the task remained in the 'Events' tab so even with the unlocked disks I couldn't do anything, as oVirt complained about the disks being "moved", so I couldn't do anything of copying the disks, starting the VMs, moving the disks, etc.

"Miraculously" I checked the day after and both tasks disappeared from the Events tab, so I tried moving one disk again, with the same result: it stalled. I managed to copy the other disk to the destination datastore and attach it to the machine. This worked, but now I have one of the VMs still stalled even after running the "unlock_entity" script, as this time the task wasn't removed from the Events tab.

Regards.