On Sun, Oct 9, 2016 at 5:13 PM, Susinthiran Sithamparanathan <
chesu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sure, here it is: https://my.owndrive.com/index.php/s/MFoFyKJVLjzezey

The agent is periodically restarting the engine VM but from the logs I
don't see why.
Can you please set the agent in debug mode and share again its logs?

You have to edit /etc/ovirt-hosted-engine-ha/agent-log.conf changing from

[logger_root]
level=INFO

[logger_root]
level=DEBUG