It works like a charm thanks

Le 11/10/2016 à 17:58, Juan Hernández a écrit :
On 10/11/2016 03:47 PM, Nathanaël Blanchet wrote:
Hi,

since ovirt 4.0, I can't use "--all_content" combined with "show vm"
anymore. The option si still available with the key tab, but when
applying, ovirt-shell complains : option "--all_content" is not supported.

I wrote some script using the console-enabled  option, how can I
retrieve this now?

This is a bug in the CLI, I opened the following BZ to track it:

   The "--all_content true" option isn't accepted
   https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1383735

It will be fixed by this patch:

   cli: Base should be None when there is no base
   https://gerrit.ovirt.org/65371

That will hopefully be included in release 4.0.6 of the oVirt project.