From: <users-boun...@ovirt.org> on behalf of David Gossage
Date: Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 9:08 AM
To: users <users@ovirt.org>
Subject: [ovirt-users] Multi cluster question with regards to storage

I've not yet found a clean concise answer and so I wanted to ask before I start
trying to play with things in my test setup and waste a bunch of time maybe.

If I have 2 clusters in one data center each running different cpu types
(amd/intel) can they both access the same shared storage domain(gluster in my

I'm not interested in live migration between the clusters really, though
stopping and starting on another would be nice.  I've tried looking at various
threads and list emails and I've found some mentions of it, but usually as an
aside while discussing other matters so I could never quite say for certain it
was working or not.

David Gossage
Carousel Checks Inc. | System Administrator
Office 708.613.2284