Sorry for my very late reply!!! I am indeed using ovirt 4.0.4. BUt if I
would update the ovirt version to the latest. Will this issue also be
resolved or..?
And no, only 1 hypervisor has this issue. Could this be because of the fact
(Still in migration phase from 3.5 --> 4.0), that my datacenter has only 2
hypervisors available for the moment?
I read something about the fact that it needs 3 hosts at least for the

Thanks for you replies guys. Realy sorry for my late reply!