Hi all,

We use ovirt 4.0.4 with FreeIPA as external provider. The external provider was
configured via the 'ovirt-engine-extension-aaa-ldap-setup' command. The
authentication works fine, but in the webui, when you go on the 'Active User
Sessions', all users uuid is showed as '00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000'.
Other problem, maybe related, when a user create a VM, by default a permission
is created with the role of 'UserVmManager'. On the 'Permissions' pane, we see
a line with no value for User, Authorization provider, Namespace. The only
value set on this line is the role (UserVmManager in that case). When we try to
remove this line, an exception occurs in the webui that prevent deletion of
this line.

This behavior is verified on all our oVirt environments (oVirt 4.0.4 + FreeIPA)

Someone hit the same problem ?

Have a nice day.

Regards.

--