Thanks Julian.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava

eXza Technology Consulting & Services

On Wednesday 26 October 2016 08:35 AM, Julian De Marchi wrote:
Hey,

On 26/10/16 12:51 pm, Anantha Raghava wrote:
Hello to all,

Can we make use of large hard disk drives on the Hosts for shared
storage domains?

Use NFS on each host to export the local disk to your cluster. Ensure this is remembered, as when you want to reboot a specific node, you have to put the storage into maintenance as well.

I also like to pin each VM using the storage to the node the NFS export lives on.

--julian