Dear Team,

I am getting the below error during the hosted-Engine HA testing.

Error while executing action:

1. HostedEngine:

*       Cannot migrate VM. There is no host that satisfies current
scheduling constraints. See below for details:
*       The host hosted_engine_1 did not satisfy internal filter Migration
because it currently hosts the VM..
*       The host hosted_engine_2 did not satisfy internal filter HA because
it is not a Hosted Engine host..

2. Second is hosted_engine_2 is not available as a virtual machine.

Anzar Sainudeen
Datacenter Infrastructure Incharge
IT Infrastructure Division
Tel: +971 6 7431333 Ext: 1303
Mob: +971 55 8633699

Email:   <mailto:an...@it.thumbay.com> an...@it.thumbay.com Web:
<http://www.thumbay.com/> www.thumbay.com

https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0ByrcJpYbMetaVExqQzBrVldnVkU&r
evid=0ByrcJpYbMetaYWNlWlJuc2hCdGZiR0swM25wdzhwODBBeXk0PQ

DUBAI I SHARJAH I AJMAN I UMM AL QUWAIN I RAS AL KHAIMAH I FUJAIRAH I INDIA

Disclaimer: This message contains confidential information and is intended
only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you are
hereby notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action
in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please
notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake, and delete this material. Thumbay Group accepts no liability for
errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result
of e-mail transmission.