I imported a guest from its iscsi storage domain and clicked the green UP
button, but the guest failed to start. This was the first time vdsm tried
to create a temporary storage domain for a host other than hosted_engine.
I'm using the same chap credential that was used with the same iscsi
storage domain with the old instance of Manager. It looks like it wasn't
able to get permission to do something, but everything was set up with
sudo-as-root. I used CentOS 7.2 with the ovirt-release repository and
hosted-engine script to deploy Manager.

>From /var/log/vdsm/vdsm.log on the host where it tried to start:
Thread-23385::ERROR::2016-11-19
02:12:41,907::vm::765::virt.vm::(_startUnderlyingVm)
vmId=`c3125d32-ae2a-4d2f-af4c-13661d90ddf9`::*The vm start process failed*
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/vdsm/virt/vm.py", line 706, in _startUnderlyingVm
    self._run()
  File "/usr/share/vdsm/virt/vm.py", line 1996, in _run
    self._connection.createXML(domxml, flags),
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/vdsm/libvirtconnection.py", line
123, in wrapper
    ret = f(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/vdsm/utils.py", line 917, in
wrapper
    return func(inst, *args, **kwargs)
  File "*/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/libvirt.py*", line 3611, in
*createXML*
    if ret is None:raise libvirtError('virDomainCreateXML() failed',
conn=self)
libvirtError: internal error: *Could not get access to ACL tech driver
'ebiptables'*

>From /usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/libvirt.py which raised the error:
def createXML(self, xmlDesc, flags=0):
        """Launch a new guest domain, based on an XML description similar
        to the one returned by virDomainGetXMLDesc()
        This function may require privileged access to the hypervisor.
        The domain is not persistent, so its definition will disappear when
it
        is destroyed, or if the host is restarted (see virDomainDefineXML()
        define persistent domains).

        If the VIR_DOMAIN_START_PAUSED flag is set, the guest domain
        will be started, but its CPUs will remain paused. The CPUs
        can later be manually started using virDomainResume.

        If the VIR_DOMAIN_START_AUTODESTROY flag is set, the guest
        domain will be automatically destroyed when the virConnectPtr
        object is finally released. This will also happen if the
        client application crashes / loses its connection to the
        libvirtd daemon. Any domains marked for auto destroy will
        block attempts at migration, save-to-file, or snapshots.

        virDomainFree should be used to free the resources after the
        domain object is no longer needed. """
        ret = libvirtmod.virDomainCreateXML(self._o, xmlDesc, flags)
        if ret is None:raise libvirtError('virDomainCreateXML() failed',
conn=self)
        __tmp = virDomain(self,_obj=ret)
        return __tmp