Hello,

After registering a new host in an existing gluster cluster, it can't activate because it has no other gluster peer registered, so no existing declared gluster domain storage. It has no more /gluster-bricks directory.

It's like this new host has nothing to do with gluster, except installing the relevant rpm.

I could manually declare other peer but I suppose it is not the good way. I already reinstalled it after deleting it, but it is always the same. In memory, precedent host didn't behaved in this way when installing.

--
Nathanaël Blanchet

Supervision réseau
Pôle Infrastrutures Informatiques