Hi,

I've got a squid proxy set up for my ovirt console, which works great.
However, if I'm connected to a (non-graphic) console and step away for
several minutes (somewhere between 15-30 -- I haven't figured out exactly
how long), the console will freeze.  My TCP connections still seem to be
active (they don't disconnect) -- I still see the connection between my
remote-console and squid, and between the squid and console host.  However
if I type into the console I see nothing.

Has anyone seen this issue and know how to correct it?

This is with ovirt 4.0.5 on centos 7.2.  The guest doesn't seem to matter
-- I've seen this issue with different guests.

Thanks,

-derek

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745
       de...@ihtfp.com             www.ihtfp.com