Don't see what Ansible has to do with this. In any case, I do not
actually like Ansible. It is not a tool that follows my logic, nor do I
like that it always seems to nudging me towards Ansible Tower.

I wanted a simple CLI that I can use to scratch my own personal itch and
thought I would share it with you guys.

Regards

Chris Cowley
http://about.me/chriscowley