Hi.

Did you meet ever with  problem, when you try to add new node to quite new
oVirt Engine via Gui and get Error :

engine.log:

2016-11-30 12:50:55,453 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.hostdeploy.AddVdsCommand] (default task-23)
[178c9385] Failed to establish session with host 'node1': SSH session
closed during connection '["my new node"]'
2016-11-30 12:50:55,453 WARN
 [org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.hostdeploy.AddVdsCommand] (default task-23)
[178c9385] Validation of action 'AddVds' failed for user
admin@internal-authz. Reasons: VAR__ACTION__ADD,VAR__TYPE__HOST,$server
vmsrv1.szypa.net,VDS_CANNOT_CONNECT_TO_SERVER

in the end node I only got error that there is not possible, to exchange
key between two hosts:

there is log form /var/log/secure:

fatal: Unable to negotiate a key exchange method [preauth]

In network I found that it could be a problem with key exchange method,
which is not available on some host.

SSH connection between this two hosts work fine so I do not understand why
it does not work?

--
G.Sz.