Devin,

The openvswitch OVN packages must be build manually at the moment. It is still
not available either in the repos, nor as a download.
For now please use the procedure attached below to build the OVN rpm's.

I am not sure where 'firewalld-system' comes from. Is it not
'firewalld-filesystem'?
This should be available from the standard repo.

The ovirt-provider-ovn is being developed quite actively, and the blogpost is
already somewhat outdated (even though it's not even a month old). I will try
to update it asap.

Thanks,
Marcin

BUILDING PROVIDER RPMS:
----------------------
  git clone https://gerrit.ovirt.org/ovirt-provider-ovn
  make rpm

BUILDING OVN RPMS:
------------------

Clone the repository:

  git clone https://github.com/openvswitch/ovs

Install the following packages, as they are need to build ovn:

  yum -y install gcc make python-devel openssl-devel kernel-devel graphviz
kernel-debug-devel autoconf automake rpm-build redhat-rpm-config rpm-build
rpmdevtools bash-completion autoconf automake libtool PyQt4 groff
libcap-ng-devel python-twisted-core python-zope-interface graphviz
openssl-devel selinux-policy-devel

Build the ovn rpms:

  cd ovs
  ./boot.sh
  ./configure
  make dist
  cp openvswitch-<version>.tar.gz $HOME/rpmbuild/SOURCES
  cd $HOME/rpmbuild/SOURCES
  tar xzf openvswitch-<version>.tar.gz
  cd openvswitch-<version>
  rpmbuild -bb rhel/openvswitch-fedora.spec

The built rpms will reside here: ~/rpmbuild/RPMS/x86_64/