Hello,

Following up on the users list as opposed to Bugzilla.

Thanks for helping out with this, much appreciated. I was able to get the
custom property added in the engine & I can select the property, then enter in
the IP’s.

I’m not sure if I created the hook correctly, as it doesn’t appear to have made
any changes so far, only one IP communicates.

I created a file called “multiips” in the
/usr/libexec/vdsm/hooks/before_vm_start/ directory containing the info from the
Bugzilla thread.

Is there another step I should take or perhaps I’m missing something?