On Dec 15, 2016 22:40, "Bill Bill" <jax2...@outlook.com> wrote:

Hello,

Following up on the users list as opposed to Bugzilla.

Thanks for helping out with this, much appreciated. I was able to get the
custom property added in the engine & I can select the property, then enter
in the IP’s.

I’m not sure if I created the hook correctly, as it doesn’t appear to have
made any changes so far, only one IP communicates.

I created a file called “multiips” in the
/usr/libexec/vdsm/hooks/before_vm_start/
directory containing the info from the Bugzilla thread.

Is there another step I should take or perhaps I’m missing something?

It should have been enough, but apparently something's missing.

Is the multiip script readable and executable?

Do you see any errors in vdsm.log when you start the VM?

Do you see the requested ips in the output of

Virsh -r dumpxml yourvm