Hi,
oh, so you have only 2 physical servers? I've understood they were 3! Well, in
this case ceph would not work very well, too few resources and redundancy. You
could try a replica 2, but it's not safe. Having a replica 3 could be forced,
but you would end up with a server with 2 replicas, which is dangerous/useless.
Okay, so you use nfs as storage domain, but in your setup the HA is not
guaranteed: if a physical machine goes down and it's the one where the storage
domain resides you are lost. Why not using gluster instead of nfs for the ovirt
disks? You can still reserve a small gluster space for the non-ceph machines
(for example a cinder VM) and ceph for the rest. Where do you have your cinder
running?
Cheers,

    Alessandro