They were fairly large and getting filtered out. So I setup a github repo containing the log files.

https://github.com/jcpunk/logs

Pat

On 12/19/2016 10:10 AM, Elad Ben Aharon wrote:
Hi, can you please provide engine.log?

On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 5:06 PM, Pat Riehecky <riehe...@fnal.gov <mailto:riehe...@fnal.gov>> wrote:

    Last Friday I started a job to add 1 new disk to each of 4 VMs -
    total of 4 disks each 100G.

    It seems to still be running, but no host shows an obvious IO load.
    State is

    Adding Disk (hour glass)
    -> Validating (green check mark)
    -> Executing (hour glass)
    ->-> Creating Volume (green check mark)

    I checked in with:
    /usr/share/ovirt-engine/setup/dbutils/taskcleaner.sh

    and it didn't show anything interesting.

    The VMs themselves show the disks are there, but the VMs are still
    locked by the disk processes.

    Ideas?

    Pat

-- Pat Riehecky