It's OK, but you need to make sure you're checking it on the host which has
the SPM role. So, first check on the host that it is the current SPM with
the following:

vdsClient -s 0 getSpmStatus `vdsClient -s 0 getConnectedStoragePoolsList`

Look for the host that has " spmStatus = SPM"

And after you find the SPM, check for the running tasks as you did before.