My “not relevant” response may be relevant now
Snapshot that server before and run your tests over and over. If you hit the
limit you can restore the snapshot.  That’s what I was trying to explain.  If
you hit the rearm limit without a backup to restore you are going to be in a
tough place.

Tom Gamull