Thanks Ondra

Le 05/01/2017 à 21:31, Ondra Machacek a écrit :
ovirt_vms_facts module returns list of vms which match the pattern,
so something like this should work (I didn't try):

- name: print
   shell: echo "{{ item.name }} >> vms_name"
   with_items: "{{ ovirt_vms }}"
Yes it works, more accurately with shell: echo "{{ item.name }}" >> vms_name

Now I want to get the full vm facts as a json file. For this, I use the return value ovirt_vms as this : shell: echo "{{ ovirt_vms }}" > ovirt_vms.json But the file is unicode format (with "u" anywhere) and I'd want to get the same in a standard json file (pretty or not). Is there a way to get this file in an ascci format or to convert it?

Oh right, the snapshots module wasn't merged, I will fix up, thank you.

Yes I agree, that Ansible modules can't currently fully replace the CLI.