Hello Yaniv,

Did you find something wrong with the log files I provided?

Le 28/12/2016 à 15:25, Nathanaël Blanchet a écrit :

Le 28/12/2016 à 15:09, Yaniv Bronheim a écrit :

On Wed, Dec 28, 2016 at 3:43 PM, Nathanaël Blanchet <blanc...@abes.fr> wrote:

    Hello,

    On my 4.1 Second Beta test platform, I meet this issue on the
    three hosts : VDSM gaua3 command failed: <Fault 1: "<type
    'exceptions.AttributeError'>:'NoneType' object has no attribute
    'statistics'">

Hi Nathanael, Thank you for the report
Hi Yaniv

please send also the following logs for deeper investigation
/var/log/vdsm.log
/var/log/supervdsm.log
/var/log/messages or joursnalctl -xn output

Also, please specify a bit the platform you are running on and when this issue occurs
3 el7 hosts, 1 gluster + virt cluster, FC domain storage with the latest 4.1 beta, independant el7 engine

Greetings,
Yaniv Bronhaim.