Hello,
there are some alerts that are automatically hidden (such as when I
configure Power mgmt, the previous related alert go away), but not all.

where to find info about their mgmt?
I don't see anything special in "Introduction to Administration Portal"  in
RHEV 4.0 docs. Only that it is named "Alerts/Events Pane"....

If I go to the line and right click I have

Delete All
Display All

How do they act exactly?
If I select Display All, I get again what was automatically hidden (eg
backup missing alerts and power mgmt conf missing alerts): how to re-hid
them (I imagine dismiss, but I would like a global dismiss not one-by-one).

Difference between dismiss and delete?
Thanks in advance
Gianluca