Le 28/12/2016 à 15:25, Nathanaël Blanchet a écrit :

Le 28/12/2016 à 15:09, Yaniv Bronheim a écrit :

On Wed, Dec 28, 2016 at 3:43 PM, Nathanaël Blanchet <blanc...@abes.fr> wrote:

    Hello,

    On my 4.1 Second Beta test platform, I meet this issue on the
    three hosts : VDSM gaua3 command failed: <Fault 1: "<type
    'exceptions.AttributeError'>:'NoneType' object has no attribute
    'statistics'">

Still the same error with RC2 and GA is on 1st of february...

Hi Nathanael, Thank you for the report
Hi Yaniv

please send also the following logs for deeper investigation
/var/log/vdsm.log
/var/log/supervdsm.log
/var/log/messages or joursnalctl -xn output

Also, please specify a bit the platform you are running on and when this issue occurs
3 el7 hosts, 1 gluster + virt cluster, FC domain storage with the latest 4.1 beta, independant el7 engine

Greetings,
Yaniv Bronhaim.