Oi Fernando,

On 01/30/2017 12:32 PM, Fernando Frediani wrote:
Hi Douglas, thanks.

No, just said if I have no network connectivity to the box for some
reason only tool to use is shell to try to get it back online correct ?

Yes, you might use manual settings or TUI tools like nmtui as any other Linux distro.

It TUI thought to be back sometime or Cockpit will be the ongoing tool
for that ? (I find it nice the TUI interface too).

I don't see any movement to bring back oVirt TUI. At moment, the Cockpit is the preferable.

Fernando