Hi,

I updated our oVirt cluster day after 4.1.0 went public.

Upgrade was simple but while migrating and upgrading hosts some vms was stucked with 100% cpu usage and totally non responsible. I had to power of them and start again. But it could be some problem with CentOS7.2->7.3 transition or kvm-ev upgrade. Unfortunately I had no time to examine logs yet :-(

Also I experienced one or two "UI Exception" but not a big deal.

UI is more and more polished. I really like how it shifts to patternfly look and feel.

btw. We have standalone gluster cluster not for vms, just for general storage purposes. Is wise to use oVirt manager as web ui for its management?

Is safe to import this gluster into oVirt? I saw this option there but I don't want broke things that works :-)

At the end - thanks for your great work. I still see lot of features I still missing in oVirt but it is highly usable and great piece of software. And also oVirt community is nice and helpful.

Cheers,

Jiri