Hello Shahar,

Thanks for your response. Only one question I have.

Should the OVA appliance be copied to some folder on oVirt Engine to work or to EXPORT Domain? I can't get the Import routine to read my location on my laptop, from where I am accessing Engine.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava

eXzaTech Consulting And Services Pvt. Ltd.

Ph: +91-9538849179, E-mail: rag...@exzatechconsulting.com <mailto:rag...@exzatechconsulting.com>

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail communication and any attachments may be privileged and confidential to eXza Technology Consulting & Services, and are intended only for the use of the recipients named above If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.