Hello Yaniv.

Yes that exactly the bonding hash I am using layer3+4.

I have another server where I run simple libvirt/KVM in a similar scenario e it does balance the traffic well between all physical interfaces on the host as there are many individual connections to the VM.

But my question was if there was anything that hard limit any VM traffic to 1Gb unless you change and also what the speed the is shown on the interface is related to ? 1Gb, 10Gb or if you can set that specifically ?

Fernando