BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Google Inc//Google Calendar 70.9054//EN
VERSION:2.0
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20170214T150000Z
DTEND:20170214T160000Z
DTSTAMP:20170214T123251Z
ORGANIZER;CN=omach...@redhat.com:mailto:omach...@redhat.com
UID:q2iigdijnsidnhgsi43rn8c...@google.com
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=ACCEPTED;RSVP=TRUE
 ;CN=users@ovirt.org;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:users@ovirt.org
CREATED:20170208T145557Z
 Then we will focus how to use Ansible with oVirt. Ansible 2.3 ships many oV
 irt modules\, which can help you orchestrate your oVirt infrastructure. We
 will show a demo how to use them. Ansible 2.3 also ships dynamic inventory
 for oVirt\, we will show how to use it as well.\n\nStream:\n  This link was
  created from incorrect account and is not working:\n    https://www.youtub
 e.com/watch?v=BgohrQ1itzM\n  This link is *CORRECT* one:\n    https://www.y
 outube.com/watch?v=cpYSHF5eDbI\n\nSlides:\n  https://redhat.slides.com/omac
 hace/ansbile-modules-for-ovirt\n\nDocs:\n  http://www.ovirt.org/develop/rel
 ease-management/features/infra/ansible_modules/\n  http://docs.ansible.com/
 ansible/list_of_cloud_modules.html#ovirt\nView your event at https://www.go
 ogle.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=cTJpaWdkaWpuc2lkbmhnc2k0M3JuOGNwcHM
 gdXNlcnNAb3ZpcnQub3Jn&tok=MTkjb21hY2hhY2VAcmVkaGF0LmNvbTI3OWNhOThiYmVmOWVkO
 DEzMWZjNDNiNjlkZTVjNWYyYjEwOThhZGE&ctz=Europe/Prague&hl=en.
LAST-MODIFIED:20170214T123251Z
LOCATION:
SEQUENCE:0
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:Deep Dive: Ansible modules for oVirt
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR