Add before the command (with your db password): PGPASSWORD=engine

for example:
PGPASSWORD=engine /usr/share/ovirt-engine/setup/dbutils/taskcleaner.sh -T

PGPASSWORD=engine /usr/share/ovirt-engine/setup/dbutils/unlock_entity.sh -t
disk -u engine -q

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 12:23 PM, Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca.cec...@gmail.com