no,
ZFS itself is not on top of lvm. only ssd was spitted by lvm for slog(10G)
and cache (the rest)
but in any-case the ssd does not help much on glusterfs/ovirt  load it has
almost 100% cache misses....:( (terrible performance compare with nfs)

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 1:47 PM, FERNANDO FREDIANI <fernando.fredi...@upx.com