On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 10:57 AM, Arsène Gschwind <arsene.gschw...@unibas.ch>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've update our oVirt installation 3.6 --> 4.0 --> 4.1, everything went
> smooth except update some of the hosts which i could update after several
> hour playing around.
>
> We greatly appreciate the dashboard in 4.1 but we see the information
> missing:
>
>    1. On the cluster block in the upper part we see the amount of
>    clusters but no Status (N/A)

The reason there is no status there is that in oVirt there is no cluster
status (look at the cluster main-tab, for example).
We only have statuses for objects like DCs, Hosts, VMs, SDs (well, maybe we
have for some more, but not clusters...).
We decided to include clusters in the inventory part anyway, for user
visibility, and provide access to the clusters main tab by pressing the
link.

>    1. On the lower part at "Cluster Utilization" and "Storage
>    Utilization" we don't have any information at all.
>
> Where does this information come from? DWH service is up and running....

The inventory part is taken from the engine.
All the rest is taken from DWH.
You can start with sharing the engine logs here.
Shirly - any other logs or information you think is required?