Thanks a lot!

I beleived lvm backend was much easier to implement than ceph an obviously should work if ceph was supported...
that was my mistake....
Regarding the behvior I got the backend lvm is almost working anyway - )
I could have been searching during a lot of time ... I'm going to try it with ceph...

Thanks again for your quick answer.

Herve.