Ok Sandro, thanks for the feedback on this.

Regards,
Fernando

On 16/03/2017 13:32, Sandro Bonazzola wrote:

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 2:52 PM, FERNANDO FREDIANI <fernando.fredi...@upx.com <mailto:fernando.fredi...@upx.com>> wrote:

    Hi again folks

    I have been using the *ovirt-4.1-pre* and
    *ovirt-4.1-pre-dependencies* repositories, but now that 4.1 is
    stable I want to change it to *ovirt-release41*.

    Is there any harm if I just install
    http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/yum-repo/ovirt-release41.rpm
    <http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/yum-repo/ovirt-release41.rpm> and
    remove the other two 'pre' repositories from my /etc/yum.repos.d/
    ? Or is there anything I should be concerned when doing that ?

No harm, thanks for having tested pre releases!
I would wait until 4.1.1 is released just avoiding to get orphaned rpms since stable is still at 4.1.0 while pre is at 4.1.1 rc3 right now.

    Thanks

    Fernando

Sandro Bonazzola
See how it works at redhat.com <http://redhat.com>