Fedora has signed drivers, however whilst I can't speak for Windows 10,
I've still not had any luck getting any of the VirtIO & Spice drivers
working on Windows Server 2016.
The services are *running*, but there doesn't seem to be any actual
communcation going on between the hypervisor & guest...

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Windows_Virtio_Drivers#Direct_download

On 17 March 2017 at 17:29, Tomáš Golembiovský <tgole...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 17 Mar 2017 18:27:41 +0000
> Jim Fuhr <jf...@shawneetel.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm trying out Ovirt 4.1 and I have it working fine with Linux VMs.
> But, when I try to install Windows 10 using the virtio-win drivers for the
> hard-drive Windows 10 refuses the drivers because they are not signed.  I
> don't know how tell Windows 10 to ignore the missing signature.
>
> could you tell us where did you get the drivers from? Which package and
> what version of the package is that?
>
> Thanks,
>
>     Tomas
>
> --