On Mar 20, 2017, at 12:54 PM, Simone Tiraboschi <stira...@redhat.com> wrote:
> The engine should import it by itself once you add your first storage domain
> for regular VMs.
> No manual import actions are required.

It didn't seem to for us.  I don't see it in the Storage tab (maybe I
shouldn't?).  I can install a new host from the engine web ui, but I don't see
any hosted-engine options.  If I put the new host in maintenance and reinstall,
I can select DEPLOY under "Choose hosted engine deployment action."  However,
the web UI than complains that:
Cannot edit Host.  You are using an unmanaged hosted engine VM.  P{ease upgrade
the cluster level to 3.6 and wait for the hosted engine storage domain to be
properly imported.

This is on a new 4.1 cluster with the hosted-engine created using hosted-engine
--deploy on the first host.

> No, a separate network for the storage is even recommended.

Glad to hear, thanks!

Devin