We have a new 4.1.1 cluster up and running with OVS switches and an iSCSI
hosted_storage and VM data domain (same target, different LUN's).  Everything
works fine, and I can configure iscsid and multipathd outside of the oVirt
engine to ensure redundancy with our iSCSI device.  However, if I try to
configure iSCSI Multipathing within the engine, all of the hosts get stuck in
the "Connecting" status and the Data Center and Storage Domains go down.  The
hosted engine, however, continues to work just fine.

Before I provide excerpts from our logs and more details on what we're seeing,
it would be helpful to understand better what the advantages are of configuring
iSCSI Bonds within the oVirt engine.  Is this mainly a feature for oVirt users
that don't have experience configuring and managing iscsid and multipathd
directly?  Or, is it important to actually setup iSCSI Bonds within the engine
instead of directly in the underlying OS?

Any advice or links to documentation I've overlooked would be greatly
appreciated.

Many thanks,
Devin