On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 5:30 PM, Fabrice Bacchella <
fabrice.bacche...@orange.fr> wrote:

> > Le 6 avr. 2017 à 16:12, Yaniv Kaul <yk...@redhat.com> a écrit :
>
> > Seriously though - perhaps you could borrow code from our Ansible
> module? See[1].
> >

> If the code already exists, why it's not already in the sdk instead of
> having to dig throw external code ?

It's a good question, which I've asked as well in the past. The reason is
that it's above the SDK, not part of the SDK.
But that doesn't matter - we really ought to have a module/library on top
of the SDK,  that can be shared.
For example, between ovirt-system-tests, Ansible, oVirtBackup[1] and
several others who write on top of our SDK.
We just never got to generalise it enough and split it. You are welcome to
begin this work - I believe it has value.
(It's also a good Google Summer of Code project - I'll see if I can update
that page on ovirt.org).

Y.

[1] https://github.com/wefixit-AT/oVirtBackup