Hello all,

I have a question about the initial setup for ovirt. I have 3 nodes that I am
about ready to install a hyper converged setup using Gluster for storage and
hosted-engine. Gluster is setup and the volumes are mounted.

My question is this:
What does the networking setup need to look like at install time ? Do I need to
setup all of the bonds, vlans and bridges before I start the install or should
I just set an ovirtmgmt bond/vlan/bridge and setup the rest of the networking
inside of ovirt. I expect to need 3 or 4 networks/vlan to match my existing
networks to attach vm's to.

Any help or pointers would be appreciated.

Thank You