You should configure your LAG with this options (custom mode on oVirt):

mode=4 miimon=100 xmit_hash_policy=2 lacp_rate=1

An tell to your network admin configure switch:
"Give me lacp timeout short with channel-group mode active. Also set port-channel load-balance src-dst-mac-ip (or src-dst-ip\src-dst-mac)".

You also need to understand that LACP balancing works 'per flow'. You can take 2 hosts and run "iperf -c xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -i 0.1 -d", and on one phy interface you should see 1Gb RX, and on another phy interface 1Gb TX.

Hi,

I discovered an issue with my LACP configuration and i am having trouble
figuring it out.  I am running 2 Dell Powered 610's with 4 broadcomm nics.
I am trying to bond them together, however only one of the nics goes active
no mater how much traffic i push across the links.

I have spoken to my network admin, and says that the switch ports are
configured and can only see one active link on the switch.

Thanks
Bryan