Any ideas on this?

Thanks.

El 20/04/17 a las 12:12, nico...@devels.es escribió:
Hi,

We're using oVirt 4.1.1.8 (upgraded yesterday) and since it has been showing some strange errors I'd like to know about:

ETL service sampling has encountered an error. Please consult the service log for more details.

I'm attaching the engine log FWIW. This message showed up at 11:07:04 but in the log I see the exceptions started 1 minute ago.

Also, at 11:07:58 this event showed up:

    Engine server is not responding.

And at 11:12:58 it seems to recover:

    Engine server is up and running.

At 12:00:00 this message showed up:

ETL service aggregation to hourly tables has encountered an error. Please consult the service log for more details.

But relative to this one I see nothing in logs.

Could someone clarify what these error messages mean?

Thanks.