Hi All,

my oVirt-Setup is 3 Hosts with gluster and reaplica 3. I always try to stay on
the current version and I'm applying updates/upgrade if there are any. For this
I put a host in maintenance and also use the "Stop Gluster Service"  checkbox.
After it's done updating I'll set it back to active and wait until the engine
sees all bricks again and then I'll go for the next host.

This worked fine for me the last month and now that I have more and more VMs
running the changes that are written to the gluster volume while a host is in
maintenance become a lot more and it takes pretty long for the healing to
complete. What I don't understand is that I don't really see a lot of network
usage in the GUI during that time and it feels quiet slow. The Network for the
gluster is a 10G and I'm quiet happy with the performance of it, it's just the
healing that takes long. I noticed that because I couldn't update the third
host because of unsynced gluster volumes.

Is there any limiting variable that slows down traffic during healing that
needs to be configured ? Or should I maybe change my updating process somehow
to avoid having so many changes in queue?

Thank you,

Sven