From: Edward Haas [mailto:eh...@redhat.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2017 3:05 AM
To: Brenneman, Brad B.
Cc: Users@ovirt.org
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [ovirt-users] Ovirt self hosted engine network issue

Hi Brad,
oVirt has originally supporting to set the host default gateway only for the
management network (ovirtmgmt).
The need to set it on a different network has been raised and for 4.1 an
intermediate solution has been given,
solving it in a more integral fashion in 4.2.
The way it is solved in 4.1 is using a custom property.
The commit message explains how to use it: https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/66127
Let us know if it helps.
Thanks,
Edy.

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 7:59 PM, Brenneman, Brad B.