From: <users-boun...@ovirt.org> on behalf of Niyazi Elvan
<niyaziel...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 3:13 PM
To: "users@ovirt.org" <users@ovirt.org>
Subject: Re: [ovirt-users] Hello from Bacchus !

Sorry for bothering but I forgot to mention that it's a backup solution based
on oVirt Python SDK and a fancy web UI.

Cheers.

On 27 April 2017 at 21:36, Niyazi Elvan
<niyaziel...@gmail.com<mailto:niyaziel...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Dear Community,
I have been working on Bacchus for a while. The idea behind the Bacchus has
emerged from an internal need at my company. This is my first open-source
project and I would like to share this experience with all of you. If you are
interested you may check it out at this page
https://github.com/openbacchus/bacchus
I am not a code geek, so I am sorry for the future bugs in advance. I would
like to draw your attention that Bacchus is not ready for production yet. It
works well when all conditions are met (in a healthy oVirt/RHEV-M env.) but
needs some more improvement on error handling.
Hope you enjoy it. Please contact me for any issues.

King Regards,
--
Niyazi Elvan

--