> Le 28 avr. 2017 à 18:00, Ben De Luca <bdel...@gmail.com> a écrit :
>
> before people go writing yet another api client wouldn't it make sense to
> just define the api client in terms of some thing like swagger ?
> http://swagger.io/

I'm using the curl wrapper from the python sdk4, but it misses a lot of high
level wrappers and helpers. That's what I'm doing, writting code like:

@wrapper(writer_class=StorageDomainWriter, type_class=StorageDomain,
service_class=StorageDomainService)
class StorageDomainWrapper(ObjectWrapper):
    pass

@wrapper(service_class=StorageDomainsService, service_root="storagedomains")
class StoragesDomainWrapper(ListObjectWrapper):
    pass

That allows to pack some functions that the sdk splitted or made difficult to
find. It should allows to write simpler code for end user :

lister = StoragesDomainWrapper(api=...)
sd = lister.get(name="sd1")
print sd.status
sd.export()