On 05/05/2017 04:42 PM, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Kai,
>
> Kai Wagner <kwag...@suse.com> writes:
>
>> Just click twice on the "shutdown" button -> this will kill the VM process
>> immediately
> Is this documented somewhere?  In googling various terms like "power
> off", "force shutdown", etc I didn't find this trick anywhere (nor did I
> find the right-click menu).  My searching did come up with the "Reboot"
> feature which was supposed to force-shutdown after a timeout, but that
> is apparently not implemented yet.
I'm an RHEV/oVirt user since the beginning - I don't know to be honest
but this this trick is working since years. Can't remember if I just
found out by luck or read is somewhere.

Didn't know this is a "secret" ;-)

--
SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imend├Ârffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton, HRB 21284
(AG N├╝rnberg)