Seriously, what's wrong with you? I've being reading your comments for some
time and the only things I see are whining, unproductive complaining and
disrespectful comments.

Please, stop it. There are tons of ways to say something, and the way you
use is insulting for dozens of people developing this project. Most people
here are seeking help and/or trying to be useful aiding others in what they
can. If you don't like oVirt or you have that much complains maybe you
should start your project yourself and do things like you consider they
should be done.

James