Hi Gajendra,

                      virt-v2v didn't support Debian/Ubuntu guests, it is
apparently in a later version that is due to be included in RHEL/Centos 7.4

What I did to get a Metasploitable2 image into oVirt was.

1. convert vmdk disk

       qemu-img convert -f vmdk Metasploitable.vmdk -O raw Metasploitable.img

2. Find size of disk 8GB in this case

        qemu-img info Metasploitable.img

3. Create VM O/S Linux with disk of that size and of interface type IDE thin
provision

4.  In engine in the DATA_DOMAIN record the id of the disk just created

5. in the DATA_DOMAIN on one the hosts/nodes go to the images directory
      e.g. mount_point/UUID/images

6. cd to directory of the id of the disk recorded at step 5 (also probably last
directory created)
     there should be 3 files and the one without an extension should be 8GB
     they should all start with the same UUID in this case
1805e3a4-0697-4c0a-8dfb-0c0011490bd2

7. dd if=/path/Metasploitable.img  of=1805e3a4-0697-4c0a-8dfb-0c0011490bd2 bs=4M

8.  Boot VM.

It may be easier converting the disk and creating a new VM with it or seeing if
Fedora has a more modern virt-v2v

Regards,
               Paul S.