Well its seems that I had config mismatch between 4.0.6 et 4.11, old
ovs-vswitchd process was still running.
I found the solution to my problem : reboot oVirt host and everything
works fine now.

On 05/12/2017 04:12 PM, Arnaud Lauriou wrote:
I'm responding to myself !
For vdsm, it's seems that ovsdb-server needs to be up, not ovs-vswitchd.

However, is there a way to reduce cpu load of ovs-vswitchd process ?

Regards,

Arnaud